Sahara Star Hotel Mumbai Airport, the flagship hotel of Sahara India Pariwar, is located opposite the domestic terminal and a short distance from the international terminal. Well-appointed rooms, suites, serviced apartments complimented by specialty restaurants provide great comfort and convenience to hotel guests. Sahara Star is a luxury class hotel with its picturesque tropical lagoon that looks up to the world’s largest pillar less clear-to-sky dome.
Another breathtaking view is that of a water-sunken stage that emerges from the water to hold an “extravaganza” amidst laser effects, water screens and water curtains. True entertainment infused with rich Indian Hospitality.
The sun makes your day brightest while the moonlight embraces you in the glass-roof rooms that have an attached “Spa Station”. The hotel with the largest state-of-the-art banqueting and business facilities in Mumbai including 2 pillar-less 12,000 sq. ft. ballrooms and numerous meeting rooms, becomes all the more enviable
223 well-appointed guest rooms including 13 luxurious suites.
Various types of guest rooms and suites which offer guests a choice to suit their taste.
Guest rooms and suites are equipped with world-class amenities including roller blinds, LCD TVs, Wi-Fi connectivity, motorized curtains, glass bathrooms, dimmer touch panel for mood lighting and many more.
A spacious balcony offers a serene view of the tropical lagoon in all the guest rooms.
- Earth Rooms : Overlooking the tropical lagoon, this guestroom is furnished with either a king-size bed or twin beds. The bathroom is minimalistic yet spacious with exquisite fittings. The room also has a balcony where the guest can enjoy a relaxed evening with a spectacular view.
- Mercury Rooms : A haven of luxury and comfort, the Mercury guestrooms are contemporary in design. With a king-size bed, choice of ambient lighting and elegant interiors, this room also has an exquisite bathroom. Spacious settings, stylish fittings and a large glass partition, we offer you the perfect excuse to enjoy a soothing bath. You can also relax in the spacious balcony and indulge in the serene view of the tropical lagoon.
- Mars Premier Rooms : Elegantly appointed guestrooms on the 1st floor are categorised as the Club Rooms in the ‘Curtain Raiser’ phase. Each guest room is furnished with a king-size bed and a balcony overlooking the tropical lagoon, is perfect for a scrumptious breakfast or a relaxing evening. The bathroom is not only spacious but also contemporary in design. The large glass partition creates an ideal setting for you to luxuriate in a soothing bath while watching television.
- Uranus Suites : With elegant settings, the living room in the Uranus Suite is divided into a sitting area and a dining area creating a comfortable ambiance to entertain guests. The bedroom is furnished with a king-size bed with a choice of ambient lighting and more. The glass partition in the bathroom ensures you enjoy a luxurious bath as you watch your favorite show. The balcony overlooking the tropical lagoon is perfect for a relaxed evening.
- Neptune Suites : Elegantly designed suites make for a memorable stay. A spacious living room and bedroom with a king-size bed are furnished with exquisite furniture. The expansive bathroom fitted with a Jacuzzi creates a perfect setting for a soothing and pampering bath.
- Saturn Suite : Luxuriously appointed, this duplex suite comprises of a living room, dining room, two bedrooms and a kitchenette. A well-stocked bar and home theater create an ideal setting for a relaxing evening, while the spacious bathroom in the master bedroom is fitted with a Jacuzzi with synchronized lights.
- Sahara Suite : The Sahara Suite truly personifies the word ‘grand’. Spread over 3 floors, it covers an area of over 12,000 sq.ft. and has an attached private elevator. The suite also features an exclusive and personalized spa station equipped with flotation tank and a lounge on the topmost floor that has a clear-to-sky glass roof, with horizontal retractable curtain designed for artificial rainfall, both for the first time in India.
* The 55,000 square feet tropical lagoon sets the stage for magical moments
* The world’s largest pillar-less clear-to-sky dome of its kind.
* Nature finds abode here with India’s largest marine aquarium that is home to many wonders of marine life.
* The world’s first three compound-curved custom designed all glass panoramic elevators rise in the tropical lagoon.
Service & Facilities
- Airline confirmations and reservations
- Baby sitting
- Banqueting and conferencing facilities
- Business centre
- Chauffeured car hire
- Courier services
- Currency exchange
- Doctor on call
- Laundry, dry cleaning and ironing services
- Major Credit Cards accepted
- Safe deposit lockers
- Secretarial services
- Sightseeing tours
- Wheel chairs
- Wi-Fi Internet Connectivity
Flavors that tantalize the senses. Moments that create an album of memories. Experiences that add to life’s memoirs. 9 specialty restaurants, 9 unique concepts, 1 inimitable journey. Sahara Star Hotel Mumbai Airport brings together a sumptuous array of delicacies from across the globe.
- The Earth Plate – Global Cuisine
- Namak – Indian Speciality Restaurant
- Ocean – The Aquarium Restaurant
- Mabruk – The Mediterranean
- Boatasia – Pan-Asian Restaurant
- Flute – The Champagne Lounge
- The High Lounge
- Diwine – The Wine Cellar
- The Bakery Shop
Conduct your meetings in style. Stemming from essential insights into your business requirements, the 24-hour state-of-the-art Business Center is created to meet your every need.
Audio-visual equipment, Wi-Fi Internet connectivity as well as efficient secretarial services are some of the features to assist you.
* 4 meeting rooms – 2 with seating capacity of 7 individuals each and 2 with 14 individuals each, however expandable in nature.
* State-of-the-art audio-visual facility including tele-video conferencing facilities.
* Wi-Fi Internet Connectivity
* Secretarial Service
Banquet & Conference
ACES, the Presidential Boardroom, is equipped with a 4-screen Barco projection system, Bosch digital congress network system, voice-activated cameras, ceiling-mounted visualizers and multimedia documentation of proceedings with a 77 seating capacity.
Apart from this, 5,154 sq. ft of banquet space christened as Oyster, Pearl & Coral create the right ambiance for events, seminars and conferences along with a pre-function area.
Relax your mind. Re-energize your body. Rejuvenate your soul. Complementing your luxurious stay is ILA, Sahara Spa and Wellness Center. A well-equipped gymnasium is but one face of the coin. The other is an exquisite spa featuring massages and treatments made to revive your senses. A complete experience for your mind, body and soul. Presenting ILA, Sahara Spa and Wellness Centre.